Wednesday 8 September 2010

I have a house!

This may not seem much to some but to me!  I have somewhere to live and the basic furniture - bed table chairs, easy chair or two, cupboard etc..  It seems that there are four bedrooms so we have some confidence that someone else is being recruited in January.     That will be very good.  Also seem to have water and electricity and a garden and a veg patch and access to a football ground near the police station so, they tell me, I can jog with police men!  More anon when I get some pix - not a lot to photograph round here!-

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely house - that's good news. Whereabouts in Rwanda are you?

    My name is Tricia and I came across your blog whilst browsing for info about a possible placement for me in Jan 2011

    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,

    I am the Publishing Manager at Longhorn, Nairobi. Is it possible to get a volunteer English language editor to stay with us for a while? It would be part of growing the language standards in the region.
    Would be grateful for your feedback.
    Muli

    ReplyDelete